Today’s leaders and managers are under huge pressure to achieve more with less. The ability to inspire, communicate with, direct and support team members is the only way to achieve this challenging goal. Proactive's Leadership Program is designed to help individuals and organisations, regardless of their industry, address real-world business challenges and foster a performance-based culture that accelerates results.This qualification is targeted at workers currently employed, or have been offered employment in a variety of customer service, administration, marketing, project management, communication, financial and business planning, team building and workplace operations roles. Suitable candidates seeking to enter these areas for the first time will also be considered.
This qualification suits workers, already working and wishing to advance their careers or to new supervisors and team leaders wanting build the requisite skills.
Job Roles Include:
- Leading Hand
- Team Leader
STANDARD UNIT OUTLINE
- BSBLDR401 - Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 - Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 - Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 - Implement operational plan
- BSBLDR404 - Lead a diverse workforce
- BSBMGT403 - Implement continuous improvement
- BSBREL402 - Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBWOR404 - Develop work priorities
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBLED401 - Develop teams and individuals
- BSBCUS403 - Implement customer service standards
- BSBMGT401 - Show leadership in the workplace
DELIVERY AND ASSESSMENT
Proactive programs are designed to be flexible, interactive and engaging. Face to face classroom training is complimented with relevant and current theory and practical hands on experience at the workplace or simulated environments.
The program combines face-to-face trainer led theory classes, practical sessions involving small groups, individual activities and ‘on the job’ delivery and assessment.
This program may be provided under Skills First and/or Commonwealth funding to eligible students.
To achieve this qualification students are required to:
- Attend 23 days of face to face supervised training that includes observable learning activities including:
- Group and 1 on 1 sessions
- General discussion and
- Complete 58 days of self-paced unsupervised learning that includes:
- Knowledge checks and
Self-paced learning will require students to have access to a computer and internet access, and possess digital literacy to enable the completion of several online learning activities.
Students are expected to commit to 23 weeks of training with approximately 14 hours a week to self-paced activities