A proactive approach to employee training is the foundation to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) compliance.
By creating a comprehensive, standardised program and keeping an eye out for common mistakes, companies can foster a proactive quality culture that prevents problems at their source.
Who Needs Training?
Anyone involved in the manufacturing, processing, packing and holding of a product—including anyone who supervises those processes—needs education, training and experience to perform their assigned functions.
STANDARD program OUTLINE
During this program participants will be made aware of:
- Quality policy
- Hygiene / PPE requirements / GMP
- Product recalls
- Production equipment
- Waste disposal
- Dropped food procedure
- Loose items
- Smoking area
- Pest control
- Workplace safety
- Evacuation procedure
- Alcohol and drug policy
- Whistle blower policy
DELIVERY AND ASSESSMENT
- The program combines face-to-face trainer led presentation of your business' current GMP practices, followed by a short quiz based on presentation content.
- Participants should arrive 15 minutes prior the scheduled starting time of the course to the complete necessary registration paperwork.
- Basic understanding of English language
- To complete the course assessments, the basic understanding of reading and writing English is required.