First aid certification is an important compliance requirement in the Australian workplace.
This 4-hour course covers skills and knowledge required to provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines.
STANDARD program OUTLINE
During this course participants will learn:
- Managing an unconscious casualty
- Priorities of First Aid – DRSABCD
- CPR – Adult, Child & Infant
DELIVERY AND ASSESSMENT
- The program combines face-to-face trainer led theory classes, practical sessions involving small groups, Individual activities and assessment.
- To safely perform practical activities, participants are required to wear comfortable closed-in shoes.
- The trainer reserves the right to refuse entry to the class if appropriate shoes are not worn.
- Participants must provide one form of photo I.D. (E.G. Passport, driver’s licence, proof of age card, student card).
- Statement of attainment will not be issued if participants do not provide a valid form of I.D.
- Participants should arrive 15 minutes prior the scheduled starting time of the course to the complete necessary registration paperwork.
- Basic understanding of English language
- To complete the course assessments, the basic understanding of reading and writing English is required.
On completion of this 4 hour program candidates will receive a Statement of Attainment.
You will receive your statement of attainment as a formal Certificate and in a handy wallet sized credit card format.