Don’t miss the opportunity to meet Trina Hoefling on Friday 28 April 2017 in Melbourne
- a virtual management pioneer,
- co-founder of The Smart Workplace and Virtual Workplace University, and
- author of Working Virtually: Managing People and Organisations for Virtual Success.
This enlightening speaker will tackle topics such as:
- Teaching tomorrow’s workforce today
- An engagement-driven rapid course design approach
- Teacher as online facilitator – role model, stringent evaluator AND slacker
- Aligning course learning outcomes to student learning goals
- Where and when to do what – blended learning and flipped classrooms.