The Proactive Online Portal is built on the Moodle Platform and is compatible with the Moodle Mobile app.
How to use the official Moodle Mobile app to access the Proactive Online Portal.
To access The Proactive Online Portal sites on your mobile devices, please download the mobile app for your device and enter the following information:
SITE ADDRESS: learn.proactivetraining.com.au
If you have not recieved a Username and Password from us you will need to create your account if you have not done so already then enter:
USERNAME: Your username
PASSWORD: Your password
What you can do with the Moodle Mobile app.
With the Moodle Mobile app, you can learn wherever you are, whenever you want, with these app features:
- Easily access course content - browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Connect with course participants - quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Keep up to date - receive instant notifications of messages and other events, such as assignment submissions
- Submit assignments - Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress - View your grades, check completion progress in courses and browse your learning plans
- Complete activities anywhere, anytime - attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more - both on and off-line
... and more!